The Redmi 6A has been India’s favorite budget smartphone for a very long time. However, it has gotten pretty old & at this point, it is often getting slow. So, if that’s the case with your Redmi 6A or maybe you’re facing stuttering in UI or random crashes of apps, a Factory Reset will solve these issues in most cases. Here’s how to factory reset your Redmi 6A,
Things To Do Before You Do The Reset
- Before you proceed with the Reset process, Back up all your data from your phone’s Internal Storage first. A Factory Reset will delete all the data of your Internal Storage.
- You’ll also need to remember the password of your Google account from which that you’re logged into your device. You’ll need it to log-in with your Google account to your device after the Reset is done. This is needed to verify your authenticity after the reset.
Also Read: How To Fix UI Lagging In Redmi 6A
Steps To Reset Your Redmi 6A
- Go to “Settings” from your app list. Found it? Click on it to open the Settings Menu on your phone
- Now, go to “Backup & Reset” (if you can’t find it, search for Reset in the search bar inside the Settings menu).
- Finally, inside the Backup & Reset menu, you’ll find the “Factory Reset” (Erase all data) option. Click on it.
- Now, simple on-screen instructions show up. Follow them to start the reset process.
The reset process will now start & will take some time to complete. After it is done, log-in with your Google account, set up your phone & your software experience is now good as new. In case you have any further questions, please drop them in the comments section below. We’ll definitely get back to you as soon as possible. Having an issue with another Xiaomi Phone? Let us know & we’ll surely help you out.