How To Factory Reset Redmi Note 7S – Easy Steps To Remember
It is the best way to Reset your Redmi Note 7S when it is not working Properly and facing many problems. Whereas, overall Performance may increase and it will not lag by performing a factory reset. Everyone can have their own reasons for performing a Factory Reset on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7s. After performing the Factory reset you can Enjoy a fresh start with your phone. Buying the phone or performance-boosting is one of the main reasons that users go for factory resetting. The factory reset will wipe and clean all your internal storage and user data. Here you will find details about how to factory reset Redmi note 7S with step by step guide.
How To Factory Reset Redmi Note 7S
Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 via Settings
Steps to Perform
- Go to Settings.
- Open Additional settings.
- Tap on “Backup & reset”.
- Now select the “Factory data reset” option.
- Click the Reset phone
- wait for 10 seconds until it process.
- Then tap on Next.
- Wait again and select the OK button.
That’s it! Your phone will reboot automatically after the process is finished. Whereas, you can enjoy your phone with a new and fresh start.
Key points to remember before performing a Factory reset
- Factory Reset wipes the Internal Memory of your phone. So, before performing a factory reset on your Redmi note 7S you need to back up all the data in your phone’s Internal Storage.
- You may need to verify your authenticity by logging into your account after Completing a factory Reset. Whereas, make sure you remember the password of your Google account.
- Also, You will have to save all your contacts in the external SD card or either sync in your google account by logging in to your google account before the Factory reset.
The above mentioned are some of the best and easiest methods that you can apply to factory reset your devices. Also, if you are looking for more Geek Guides, let us know in the comment below. We’ll make sure that you will help you with your query.