How To Fix UI Lagging In Redmi 6A – Steps You Should Know
Redmi 6a is another budget smartphone released by Xiaomi. Some of the phones have UI lagging issues after using it for some time. Some users have this problem on their Redmi 6A of UI lagging. most of the people are facing the issues frequently like app crashing and running slow, So, You don’t have to worry about it these problems can be solved by some steps which you will find below. In this article to will details how to fix UI lagging in Redmi 6A. Below is our step by step solution which you can perform on your phone.
How to Fix UI Lagging In Redmi 6A? Step by Step Guide
1. Factory Reset Your Device
By performing a Factory Reset it will give your device a fresh start. It’ll bring the device back to its initial state while keeping it on the latest firmware. Then you can reinstall your apps & reload your files (make a backup in advance). After that, your phone will be way faster.
2. Don’t keep your Internal Storage full or almost full
Keeping your Internal Storage full or almost full slows down your smartphone so, keeping your storage a bit free helps with the speed of your device. You can do this by just uninstalling the apps you don’t use at all & deleting the unnecessary files & media from your phone.
3. Reduce the Animation Speeds
This step is simple yet very effective and comes in handy if you follow these steps.
Steps to follow
- Go to Settings & search for “Build Number”.
- After finding it, click on it continuously for 7 times.
- That will enable “Developer options”.
- You will find “Developer options”
- Find the “Drawing” section.
- Inside that section, you’ll find three animation scales (Window, Transition & Animator duration).
- They’re normally set to “1x”.
- Change them to “.5x” & now your UI is twice as fast.
In case you have any other questions, please drop them in the comments section below. We’ll be happy to answer them.