The Mi A2 was an excellent successor to the Mi A1 and it created quite a buzz for its performance & camera it that particular price segment. So, yes the Camera was already good but, if you own a Mi A2 and you’ll like to make that Camera great, you should try a Gcam mod. Don’t know where to find or how to install the latest available Gcam mod on your phone? Well, we have already done the hard work for you. All you need to do now is follow the steps mentioned below & you’ll have a working Gcam mod installed on your Mi A2 in no time. So, let’s check how you can install Gcam on Mi A2.
Download the latest Gcam mod
“the_dise” is developing Gcam mods for the Mi A2. You can find the latest version by going to the link given below,
How To Install Gcam on Mi A2
- You need to Identify & Download the latest mod (check for the latest date) of Google Camera (DMGC) for your device from the link mentioned above.
- After the “.apk” file has been downloaded, find the file inside your Download Manager or My Files & click on it.
- A dialog box will then show up, warning about an external app installation. Allow that by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now the menu for the app installation will then show up. Click on “Install“.
- Once the app installed, open the app & allow the required permissions that it is asking for.
Congratulations, you now have a fully functional Gcam on your Mi A2. If you need help with the Mi A2 or any other Xiaomi smartphone, drop a comment below & we’ll try our best to get your queries answered or get your issue resolved.