How To Install Gcam On Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro
The Redmi K20 Pro (aka Mi 9T Pro) is the new contender for the top budget flagship of the year. It has all the hardware that a modern flagship requires & it even has the 48 Megapixel IMX586. So, that sensor alongside that super capable ISP of the Snapdragon 855 means, this camera is capable of taking some amazing shots. So, you combine that with the software magic of Gcam & you get literally stunning images. Follow our step by step guide on how to install Gcam on Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro & you’ll be good to go with a Gcam mod on your phone in no time.
Download the latest Gcam mod
As of now, only san1ty is developing Gcam mods for the Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro. You can find the latest version by going to the link given below,
How To Install Gcam on Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro
- Locate & Download the latest mod of Google Camera (GC) for the device from the link mentioned above.
- Find the file in your Download Manager or My Files & then click on it.
- A dialog box will come up, warning about an external app installation. Allow that by following the on-screen option.
- A menu for the app installation will then show up. Click on “Install“.
- After the process is done & you have the app installed, open the app & allow the required permissions that the app is asking for.
You’re Gcam is now ready for use. Go out & take some amazing shots with your Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro. If you need help with any Xiaomi smartphone, you can let us know that in the comment section below.