The Redmi Note 7 Pro has the same camera sensor as the OnePlus 7 Pro or the ASUS Zenfone 6 which are currently the talk of the town in the mid-range flagship category. But, is there a better camera software than Google Camera that can bring out the best in a sensor? Hell no! So, how to install Gcam (Google Camera) on your Redmi Note 7 Pro? Well, first you need to find the latest Gcam mod version, download it & then you can install and start clicking pictures right away. Check the rest of the article where we have noted down the installation steps & even noted down the resources.
Find the latest Google Camera mod
Developers from XDA regularly develop Gcam mods for several devices. There is a website where all these Mods are available. Some developers are building mods for the Redmi Not 7 series but, we have chosen the mods by BSG to be the best. You can check the latest versions by going to the link below (look for the RN7 supported builds),
How To Install Gcam on Redmi Note 7 Pro?
- Download the latest stable mod of Google Camera (MGC) from the link mentioned above.
- Now, locate the file in Download Manager or My Files & then click on it.
- A dialog box will pop-up, warning about an external app installation. You need to allow that.
- A menu for app installation will now show up. Click on “Install“
- After the installation is completed, open the app & allow the basic permissions that the app will ask for.
After you’ve performed all the steps, you now have a fully functional Gcam on your Redmi Note 7 Pro. If you have any other queries or you want us to make a tutorial on some other Xiaomi device, just let us know in the comments section below.