How To Fix UI Lagging In Redmi 7 – Step By Step Guide
In fact, almost all devices in the new phone have a few issues and bugs. Xiaomi’s Redmi Note series has been doing surprisingly well in the past few years. Whereas, Redmi 7 has already a few issues with the device which have been noticed by users. Below you will find details about how to fix UI lagging in Redmi 7.
Additionally, these problems are fixed within a matter of minutes or via an official OTA update. Also, there are other steps that you can do it by yourself with our step by step guide. In this article, you will find details about How to fix UI lagging in Redmi 7.
- How To Improve Performance on Redmi Note 7
- Factory Reset Your Redmi Note 7 Safely
- How To Improve Battery Life on Poco F1
Step by Step Guide for How to Fix UI Lagging In Redmi 7
1. Factory Reset Your Device
Give your device a fresh start by performing a Factory Reset. It’ll bring the device back to its initial state while keeping it on the latest firmware. Then you can reinstall your apps & reload your files (make a backup in advance). After that, your phone will be way faster.
2. Reduce the Animation Speeds
This step is simple yet very effective and comes in handy if you follow these steps.
Steps to follow
- Go to Settings & search for “Build Number“.
- After finding it, click on it continuously for 7 times.
- That will enable “Developer options“.
- You will find “Developer options” in the setting.
- Find the “Drawing” section.
- Inside that section, you’ll find three animation scales (Window, Transition & Animator duration).
- They’re normally set to “1x”.
- Change them to “.5x” & now your UI is twice as fast.
3. Don’t keep your Internal Storage full or almost full
Keeping your Internal Storage full or almost full slows down your smartphone so, keeping your storage a bit free helps with the speed of your device. You can do this by just uninstalling the apps you don’t use at all & deleting the unnecessary files & media from your phone.
Now you know how to make your Redmi 7 phone faster. In case you have any other questions and feedback about Redmi 7 pro, please drop them in the comments section below. We’ll be happy to answer them.