Google Camera is truly a piece of software excellence. The amazing details, the great dynamic range, the out-of-this-world Night Sight & that realistic looking Bokeh in portraits. So, it’s no secret that everyone wants to have Google Camera on their phones. Poco F1 users are definitely not an exception here. But, due to usage restrictions, you can’t install Google Camera directly. But, thanks to some developers on XDA who are regularly building Gcam mods for several devices including the Poco F1. So, here’s how to find & install Gcam on Pocophone F1.
Where to find the latest Google Camera mod for Pocophone F1?
There is a dedicated website where these developers upload their mods. However, not everyone is building a mod for the Poco F1. But, you can check out the latest mods of sta1ty. He develops for Poco F1 & actually posts updated versions regularly.
How To Install Gcam on Pocophone F1?
- Visit the link above & download the latest stable mod of Google Camera (GC).
- Locate the file in Download Manager or My Files & click on it.
- A dialog box will pop-up, warning about an external app installation. Allow that.
- The app installation menu will now show up. Click on “Install“
- After the installation is completed, open the app & allow the permissions. That’s it.
Now you have a fully functional Gcam on your Pocophone F1. Take portraits, night shots or whatever you like. The app can take full advantage of the superior ISP of that Snapdragon 845. If you still run into any issues (which is unlikely), please let us know in the comments section below. We would be happy to assist you to get things right.