Xiaomi serves customers with the best quality phone and low budget products. Whereas, brought a new xiaomi phone running MIUI 10 and annoyed by the Ads which are popped out frequently on your Xiaomi phone. Do not worry, these ads can be turned off by the following steps which are mentioned below. In this article, you will find details about how to turn off ads in MIUI 10. Here are our step by step guide to turning off ads in MIUI 10.
How To Turn Off Ads In MIUI 10?
1. Removing ads from the system
- Open setting
- Goto additional setting
- Authorization & revocation
- Scroll down and disable MSA
- You will get a popup tap on revoke
- At first, it will not revoke try it 2 to 3 times after that it will revoke.
2. Eliminate ads from the Downloads app
- Open download app
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top right
- Open settings of download app
- You will see show recommend content
- Disable Show recommend content
- You will get a pop up saying you won’t be able to view recommended sources.
- Tap ok, You are now free from ads in Downloads app
3. Remove ads from music app
- Open MI music app
- Click on three verticle lines icon on the top left
- Tap on setting
- click on advance setting
- Tap on receive recommendations
- Disable it, now you are free from music app ads